Tandem Friends School encourages students in grades five through twelve to participate in interscholastic sports regardless of their previous experience or attained skill level. We recognize the important balance between academics and athletics, and believe strongly that regular exercise, the development of skills, and interscholastic athletic competition play critical roles in a student’s growth. Click here to learn more about our athletics program.
Spring 2012-2013 Sports Regular Practice Schedule
- Varsity Boys' LAX - 4 to 6pm daily
- JV Girls' LAX - 4 to 6pm daily
- Middle School Boys' LAX - Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 4 to 5:30pm
- Varsity Girls' Soccer - 4 to 6pm daily
- Middle School Girls' Soccer - Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 4 to 5:30pm
- Boys' Tennis - Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 4:30 to 6pm (Tonsler Park)
- Co-Ed Golf - Monday, Tuesday and Thursday from 4:15pm to dusk (Spring Creek Golf Course)
Practice times are dependent on weather and game schedules.
For information about games, go to the individual team schedule page or the Athletics Calendar.